A comfortable family home with calming oceanfront views, Kelly’s Landing is a restored early 1900’s home near the Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church. It was built by one of our ancestors, fisherman & carpenter, Uncle Jimmy Kelly from Ireland’s Eye when he relocated to Trinity with 2 of his brothers. It has 4 Guest Rooms – 2 with splendid ocean views.
Kelly’s Landing is located at 25 Water Street, Trinity.
Our Guest Rooms at Kelly’s Landing offer…
- Quality sleep sets for a relaxing night
- Ocean and/or village views
- Full ensuites with tub and/or shower
- Cozy duvets & quality linens
- Flat screen cable TV
- Air circulating fans, hairdryers & toiletries package
- Individual thermostat control
- Period furnishings
- Complimentary wireless internet
In addition to our guest room amenities, we also offer our guests the following:
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast (served at Eriksen Premises during high season)
- Large sitting room with cable television, books & games table, complimentary self-serve tea & coffee, mini fridge, ice-maker
- Patio deck with ocean view seating